Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Post

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my horse blog. I'm pretty new to blogging, in fact I have another blog, you can view it here: http://adayinthelifeofnicoleblog.blogspot.com/ I realized that if I want to write about daily homelife, great, and if I want to write about horselife, great - but it's unlikely that those interested in homelife would be wanting to read about horselife, and vice verse. Hence, the new blog.

I hope you enjoy! Some topics to be covered may include, but not limited to:
  • Arabian horses (possibly other breeds)
  • Bitless riding
  • pleasure driving (breaking and training to do so)
  • feeding
  • horsekeeping
  • spookproofing
  • barefoot trimming
  • endurance (training and competition)
  • tack and equipment
  • rider apparel
  • sewing equine stuff
  • and more!

No comments: